Check out my honors! (Click on the badges to see other great blogs too)

Friday, May 8, 2009

24 week update

Had a check up at the doc today and all is well. The girls are growing right on track and getting big. One weighs 1 lb. 9 oz., and the other is 1 lb. 5 oz. They are both head up and facing each other which is sweet, except that that means there are four little feet standing on my bladder and everytime they kick I have a mini panic attack that I'm going to wet my pants.

I'm getting pretty big and somewhat uncomfortable in certain positions. The doc measured my fundal height (the belly measurement) and I'm already as big as someone with one baby is at 34 weeks. I'm only 24 weeks so I can't imagine what I'm going to look like before this is all over!

We got to see their faces pretty clear on the sono today- it's so neat to see little noses and lips that actually look like real babies! Andie and I are so thrilled and we just can't wait for them to be here. We get all teary eyed and sappy imagining what that moment will be like! (Nobody tell Andie that I said he gets teary eyed and sappy...he doesn't want his "manly" image tarnished) Oh yeah, one more sappy thing- he recently put Brad Paisley's new song "Then" as his ring tone for when I call him! He says that song makes him think of how he feels about me. I love him so much, he's the GREATEST husband ever!

2 comments:

  1. Have you considered pregnancy modeling? You look fantastic! So glad to hear the babies & you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab in your bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete