Check out my honors! (Click on the badges to see other great blogs too)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

17 Weeks- New Belly Pic


17 weeks today and I'm posting a new belly pic just for my best friend Shannon since she doesn't get to see me very often- even though I don't look much different from the last pic! Here's a front angle shot just for some variety, I posted a side angle shot off to the left also. My hips and love handles are widening some! I've been feeling really good except that I get real bloated after I eat and my stomach swells to uncomfortable levels. I've also had some pain in my hip and pelvis but it comes and goes and isn't unbearable.


I did some online browsing at nursery decorations and I think I've picked what I want but I'm not 100% sure just yet...there are so many options, it's hard to make a final decision. As soon as I make a final decision I'll post it for all to see!


I have multiple doctor appointments early next week so I'll be sure to keep everyone informed of how those go.


2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I got my baby bedding at a great little place called Javis Davis... http://javisdavis.com/ where you can design your own. Summer is about to have her little girl and she used Polka Tot Design... http://www.polkatotdesigns.com/
    I only had them make the bumper and then bought the material to make the bed skirt and valance myself b/c it can be SO EXPENSIVE! Anyway, check them out! At the very least it's really fun using their "create a crib" design feature. It was so much fun planning the nursery. Probably my favorite part. Although ours isn't anything off of HGTV but I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love that you posted it- I just wish that we could see the older bump picture too so we can compare as you grow. :) Can't wait to meet them!!

    ReplyDelete