Check out my honors! (Click on the badges to see other great blogs too)

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today I'm 15 weeks and I officially have grown out of some of my pants! For the first time today I had to wear some of my size 6 work pants unbuttoned with my "belly band" over them...I really feel pregnant now. I can still fit into my size 8 pants for now but that won't last long- I seem to be growing at exponential rates!! Pretty soon I'm gonna have to pull out my old pants from before I lost weight- I just hope they get me through the rest of the school year so I don't have to buy maternity "work clothes". If I can make it to the summer without having to buy work pants that would be great, but I'm not sure it's gonna happen at this rate.

The babies are about the size of apples now and they say I should start feeling them move as early as next week. I keep thinking that with two of them doing somersaults in there I should already be able to feel something...I can't wait to get those first flutters!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brooke! How fun. I know I keep saying that, but there just isn't anything like being preggo. Or anything like NOT being preggo. The best feeling in the world was right after Joseph came out, they hadn't even started cleaning me up "down there" and my tummy felt soooo good without a baby in there!

    Can't wait for you to feel them moving around. That's a feeling you just can't explain.

    ReplyDelete