Check out my honors! (Click on the badges to see other great blogs too)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Belly Pic!

Well, today is 14 weeks and I've posted a new belly pic...definitely looking different these days! I saw the cardiologist for a check up today and everything looked good. He didn't have any concerns about my heart. We also had another quick sono and both twins were looking great! We could see their spines and ribs when they were still enough to get a good picture. They are about the size of lemons this week. In two weeks we should be able to tell the sex when we go in for the next sonogram- we can't wait!!!

After my doctor appointments I went shopping with mom and got a couple of new things to wear. I bought some new undergarments since that's what I seem to be growing out of the fastest. I also got an official "maternity" top! We browsed the baby section at Target and we were both overwhelmed by all the choices- I can't wait to find out what we're having so I can narrow down my choices and start registering!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! You are definitely showing now! And I am SOO glad to hear that things are good with your heart. Things are just going so well... I can't wait to know what they are either! So much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, look at that baby bump! I was wondering if there were really babies in there! ;) Having that big belly was really fun.

    ReplyDelete