Check out my honors! (Click on the badges to see other great blogs too)

Friday, February 13, 2009

Thank heavens for a 3 day weekend!

I'm so excited to have a three day weekend! I need the R&R! We've hit the 12 week mark so the risk of miscarriage drops dramatically now. Andie and I are both feeling relieved to have gotten this far. The results of the genetic screeners all came back negative on the twins- that's good news, no Downs Syndrome, Trisomy 18, or Trisomy 13!!

I've been feeling much better the past few days, less nausea and more energy. They say the second trimester gets better, and I guess it's already starting. My tummy is definitely showing a little more but I'm still able to fit in my regular clothes, though I don't think it will be much longer before I have to go shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment